The BackBuilder is the perfect ancillary service when treating spinal decompression patients.
The BackBuilder Is....
- Safe (Even your patients in their 80's can do it)
- Effective (Studies show spinal strengthening can significantly reduce pain in up to 92% of patients with strengthening alone.
- Portable (Move it room to room no problem)
- Built to Last (Full warranty, solid steel construction)
- Cost Effective (based on similar machines costing $15,000 (Lordex) to $80,000 (MedX)
- Hands-Off (show patients how to use it... then they can set them selves up each time)
At only 6 ft. long and 4 ft. wide this machine takes up little space and will be a dramatic profit generator per square foot.
- Solid State Steel Components
- Counter Balanced Movement Arm
- Highest Quality Hardware & Powder Coat Paint
- Ergonomically Positioned Pelvic Cushion Back Roller & Handlebars
- Easy-Arm™ Resistance Plate Peg
In a 1996 study conducted by Brian W. Nelson, Orthopedic Surgeon, 895 individuals who were suffering with chronic back pain, participated in a program. Dr. Nelsons introduced aggressive spine strength training to the study group. Following the completion of a 12-month protocol, it was discovered that restoring spine strength alone could relieve pain and prevent the need for back surgery. More than 92% of the 895 participants experienced significant reduction or elimination of back pain altogether.
$1,750 plus shipping
Watch the BackBuilder in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dad8hXo8tNY