Enroll MORE Patients: Decompression Posters in the Consultations RoomPosted on 5 Sep 01:40
As doctors we don’t always think of our chiropractic and decompression clinics in regular business terms. After all, we call them patients not customers. We are doctors; not entrepreneurs. But, in truth, your patients ARE your customers and you are a doctor AND an entrepreneur. To make your clinic truly profitable you need to think about your clinic in business terms. So if your goal is to enroll more spinal decompression patients than what you actually need to think about is how to attract more qualified leads. Qualified leads are simply prospective customers (or, in your case, patients) who are a good fit for your business (or practice) and are ready to buy. One simple way to help attract more qualified leads is to have some great decompression posters in your waiting areas and consultation rooms.These posters can have a variety of effects on the patients and uses for you:
- They can be useful to you as you explain procedures.
- They make it easier for you to explain the benefits of treatment and how it affects the patient’s body.
- They make it easier for the patient to ask questions; often patients have walked by the decompression table 50 times and never even noticed.
- They make it easier for the patients to get educated;- many patients are shy or feel awkward about asking about other services or simply “had no idea you do spinal decompression.”
- They create a concrete mental association between your patient and you when it comes to finding pain relief.