Many doctors know that word of mouth referrals are the most powerful referrals out there. Unfortunately, most doctors fall prey to a common false belief about them: word of mouth comes about naturally. It doesn’t. Word of mouth has to be cultivated. There is one stand-out way to do this: provide exceptional experiences for you clients. In a lot of industries they like to say, “The customer is always right.” When it comes to spinal decompression and chiropractic care you could put it this way, “The patient is at the center of everything we do.” You can do this by:
- Keep your office at a comfortable temperature for your clients (this means warmer temperatures for senior citizens!) Temperature should be comfortable for your patients, not your staff or the doctor.
- Have comfortable chairs in the waiting room. Chairs should be easy to get in and out off for patients in a lot of pain. They should have sturdy arms for patients to push out of.
- Make yourself available through a variety of communication options. Respond in a prompt manner to patients questions via email or phone.
- Anticipate their needs.
- Listen carefully and take notes on what they say. Every visit write down 3 things that the patient talks about: vacation coming up, sporting events, child milestones. At their next visit refer backt o those 3 things and ask the patient how they went.
- Be friendly and empathetic but not too friendly. Remember, you are their doctor and not their friend.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Blog, chiropractors, Decompression pros, marketing for chiropractors, Practice Management, spinal decompression